Become an Finance Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Finance Manager?
The Finance Manager is responsible to lead and supervise daily operation in the Finance Division. Ensure timely reporting of all monthly and annually. Plan and coordinate development of system and procedure of finance and accounting, and controlling the implementation to ascertain all process and financial transaction runs well and reduce financial risk.
What are the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager?
- To lead and supervise daily operation in Finance Division
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and yearly closing process
- Improve systems and procedures in Finance, Accounting and Tax and initiate corrective actions.
- Support Transfer Pricing
- Support budget and financial projection
- Create Management Report & Analysis
- Intercompany Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Reconciliation SPT and GL, and prepare tax equalization
- Assist Head of Finance for Financial Audit & Tax Audit
- Prepare Data for PSAK 71, 72 & 73
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Having CPA, CPMA or CMA certificate is a plus
- Having Brevet A & B Certificate
- Good command of English
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance and tax
- Having a good understanding of updated PSAK/IFRS and tax regulation
- Qualified accounting/finance skills with minimum 6-8 years working experience in related field
- Managerial experience
- Having experiences in public accounting firm is advantages
- Preferable from IT industries
- Experienced in operating ERP System
- Experienced in using e-faktur
- Attention to detail and accuracy, team player who also has strong integrity
- Effective problem-solving and issue resolution capabilities
- Strong leadership, communication skills and personality
- Highly motivated self-starter
How do you apply?
Send your CV to email@example.com with subject "Finance Manager"