We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Finance Manager?
The Finance Manager is responsible to lead and supervise daily operation in the Finance Division. Ensure timely reporting of all monthly and annually. Plan and coordinate development of system and procedure of finance and accounting, and controlling the implementation to ascertain all process and financial transaction runs well and reduce financial risk.
What are the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager?
- To lead and supervise daily operation in Finance Division
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and yearly closing process
- Improve systems and procedures in Finance, Accounting and Tax and initiate corrective actions.
- Support Transfer Pricing
- Support budget and financial projection
- Create Management Report & Analysis
- Intercompany Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Reconciliation SPT and GL, and prepare tax equalization
- Assist Head of Finance for Financial Audit & Tax Audit
- Prepare Data for PSAK 71, 72 & 73
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Having CPA, CPMA or CMA certificate is a plus
- Having Brevet A & B Certificate
- Good command of English
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance and tax
- Having a good understanding of updated PSAK/IFRS and tax regulation
- Qualified accounting/finance skills with minimum 6-8 years working experience in related field
- Managerial experience
- Having experiences in public accounting firm is advantages
- Preferable from IT industries
- Experienced in operating ERP System
- Experienced in using e-faktur
- Attention to detail and accuracy, team player who also has strong integrity
- Effective problem-solving and issue resolution capabilities
- Strong leadership, communication skills and personality
- Highly motivated self-starter
How do you apply?
Send your CV to email@example.com with subject "Finance Manager"