Become an People Operation with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva People Operation?
The People Operation is responsible to ensure the administration and collaboration with operations team are in an excellent condition from hiring, onboarding, employee relation until offboarding process.
What are the key responsibilities of the People Operation?
Responsibilities and Duties
The People Operation main responsibility is to be the first point of contact for the field staff and operations team related to HR matters. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Conducts manpower plan, hiring strategy and hiring execution with the operation team
- Identify and develop relationships with key university, training center and local recruitment agency across the region in Indonesia
- Travel to assigned locations to build relationships with the CL/PC/APM/RPM/PM and local recruitment platforms
- Manage onboarding session regularly for all field staff
- Make sure all of equipments and OneTrace login are ready at field staff first day
- Maintain HR related documents e.g. Contract, NDA, personal file and ensure that all of documents is available
- Clear offboarding process especially for field staff with asset handover in collaboration with asset management
- Maintain all administrative requirements related to HR from the field team, including requests for documents or data for audits
- Lead the biweekly updates with PM/APM and make sure the dashboard information are always up to date
- Conduct reguler collaboration with field team to gather the concern from them, and prepare for the preventive action
- Single point of contact for the field team related to grievance, indiciplinary case and first troubleshoot to their problems
- Review, create and socialize the memo related to field activities and payment
- Handle smartphone ownership program
- Hands on indiciplinary case for all employees type with the suggestion for sanction/mutual agreement and the execution
- Doing ad hoc requests or additional projects requested by Line Manager
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Management, or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as a People Operation or HR Generalist
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical thinking, communication skills in managing stakeholders
Willing to travel frequently to all regions in Indonesia.
How do you apply?