Become an General Admin with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva General Admin?
The General Administration will undertake administrative tasks for support work efficiently
What are the key responsibilities of the General Admin?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Specific responsibilities in this role include:
Human Resource :
- Maintain HR related documents e.g. Contract, NDA, personal file and ensure that all of documents is available.
- Prepare data and administration for social insurance (BPJS Kesehatan &amp Ketenagakerjaan) and Insurance.
- PIC for compensation and benefit including insurance.
- Assist employees to troubleshoot problem on portal or any issues related to HR systems.
- Assist in PPh 21 calculation.
- Prepare payroll calculation for all employees.
- Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to supervisor.
- Create payslip and make sure all employees receive payslip on the payment date.
- Maintain CA and BOE process.
- Filling all documentation related to finance activity.
Sales and Administration :
- Check PO from customer.
- Prepare supporting documents for invoicing.
- Prepare &amp Organize shipping of orders.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to line manager to make sure that company administrative tasks run well.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) related to company administrative matters.
Procurement and Logistic :
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when it necessary.
- Procure goods/serviced needed by staff.
- Prepare BID Analysis.
- Create PO for Vendor.
- Check invoice received from Vendor and input to system.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial, sales, and other data.
- Doing ad hoc requests or additional projects requested by Line Manager.
How do you apply?