Become an General Affair Lead with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva General Affair Lead?
The General Affair Lead will be responsible in managing services to all work units in the company, both administratively and in terms of managing routine company services.
What are the key responsibilities of the General Affair Lead?
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Control business trip process: Arrange ticket, accommodation, transport for business trip both domestic and overseas, calculate the transport expense.
- Control support for Expatriate Employee such as permit, car, housing, or other expat facility.
Vendor Related :
- Keep good relationships with vendors.
- Evaluate vendor performance in relation to GA vendors.
- Support Finance team for stock take process.
Branch and Subsidiaries
- Lead office construction in Head Office, branch, and subsidiaries make sure it&rsquos aligned with standard, and the environment could promote the productive work.
- Monitoring the building maintenance at the Head Office, branch, and subsidiaries.
- Control the building permits and provide good relationship with building management.
- Identifying eligibility standards for building infrastructure in accordance with ISO or safety policy.
- Lead alignment related in GA Matters with subsidiaries.
- Control routine and non-routine office purchase such as pantry and stationery stock, or other office facility and make sure the stock is sufficient.
- Supervise and coordinate GA team member in Head Office and branch.
- Manage Frontdesk
- Manage asset insurance contract
- Manage Car Fleet &amp vehicle maintenance
How do you apply?