Become an Head of Engineering with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Head of Engineering?
The Head of Engineering &ndash B2C Platform is responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web/mobile applications, third-party data integration, data API, front end, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure. And also, responsible to build and manage our engineering team, and ensure all tech deliverable
What are the key responsibilities of the Head of Engineering?
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Head of Engineering &ndash B2C Platform Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Create reliable, scalable, and maintainable system
- Design, execute, utilize, and maintain software engineering applications.
- Understand developer workflows and service lifecycles holistically, with innovative approaches to continually enhance everyday work, increase developer productivity and further automate service qualification
- Manages continuing support and provide system metrics for client facing products.
- Present practical input for technology decisions
- Help translation of business requirements into technical needs and actions.
- Supervise training and development of software engineering staff.
- Assign work to software engineering personnel and evaluate plus manages their performance.
- Be a strong mentor and coach to the team
- Ensure software engineering personnel is suitably trained to perform all job function and suitably use project and software related tools.
- Supervise software engineering deliverables.
- Leading the payment gateway integration process with different companies and communicate with external API partners
- Comply with all professional departmental as well as company best practices.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate within and across teams and organizations to achieve best outcomes for the business
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a VP of Engineering, Software Engineering Manager, Technical Lead, or similar role.
- Have experience managing a development team of > 15 people
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles.
- English proficiency is a must
- Strong understanding of many technology stacks behind highly available system AND mobile development
- Extensive knowledge & experience working with the following is required:
- Android and/or iOS Mobile development
- Modern web architecture, e.g. three-tier, monolithic, microservices & cloud computing architecture.
- Source Control Management (e.g.Git, SVN)
- Prior experience leading complex, technically challenging, cross-functional software-oriented projects from inception to delivery
- Have an understanding or experience of Kafka or other Messaging technology is a plus
- Able to demonstrate good understanding of Software Design Pattern