Become an Project Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Project Manager?
The Project Manager Digital Payment works closely with various internal and external teams to make business decisions and create project implementation strategies that ensure Koltiva&rsquos long-term sustainability. In the execution of these strategies, the Project Manager Digital Payment works as part of the Chief Operations Department (COO) and coordinates closely with the Key Account Managers, the Software Product Department (CPO), the Marketing and PR Department (CMO) to ensure Company targets are met on time and within budget while client and market needs are met.
What are the key responsibilities of the Project Manager?
- Support the KoltiPay Product Manager to finalize and enhance the digital payment and loan features in mobile and web apps for the closed loop loan system (FarmCloud-FarmRetail-FarmGate)
- Engage Financial Institution, Input Manufactures and Insurance companies to create business process and using Koltiva app
- Collaboration with the Marketing Team and the Project Management Team to scale up FarmCloud app in all projects in Indonesia to support farmers registering to the KoltiPay eWallet and apply for loans on their app
- Review together with the Project Management teams in Indonesia the availability and capacities of MFI (Savings and Loans Cooperatives)
- Collaboration with the Marketing Team and the Product Team to establish the go-to-market strategy for KoltiPay at agri-input shops (FarmRetail) and agriculture product aggregators (FarmGate).
- Support senior management in koltiPay features to existing and new Koltiva clients.
- Lead and develop onboarding projects/programs that help make the implementation process more efficient and standardized
- Manage and escalate risks and issues and collaborate with cross-functional partners on resolution
- Facilitate interdepartmental team and client meetings effectively and successfully transition fully implemented clients to dedicated Account Managers
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to complete onboarding documentation
- Ability to lead multiple, concurrent projects effectively
- Drive process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility
- Identify specification changes and work with Product Team to cost for client approval
- Coach new clients on how to improve their practices via our solution
- Other duties as assigned
How do you apply?