Become an Senior Mobile Developer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Senior Mobile Developer?
The Mobile Developer is part of the Engineering unit under Technology Departments. The Mobile Developer will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
What are the key responsibilities of the Senior Mobile Developer?
The Mobile Developer is responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our mobile applications, Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Supports the entire lifecycle of the application (concept, design, testing, release, and support)
- Produce functionally running mobile applications
- Identify problems found by testing or customer feedback and fix problems or refer to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Interface design to improve the user experience.
- Ensuring applications meet quality standards.
- Research and advise on the development of new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Diploma 3 or bachelor&rsquos degree in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in mobile development area
- Passionate in Mobile Application Development.
- Experienced using several mobile tech stacks: Java, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE. Excellent understanding of SQL Query, Android asynchronous process, REST APIs, JSON, & XML processing
- Show high level of ethics and teamwork.
How do you apply?
Please submit your most updated CV to email@example.com with subject (Senior Mobile Developer)