Become an Customer Support Officer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Customer Support Officer?
Customer Support Officer goal is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high user and customer satisfaction across all our business product.
What are the key responsibilities of the Customer Support Officer?
The Customer Support Officer is responsible for maintain user and customer relationships to ensure continued satisfaction with Koltiva. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Deliver support to customer with their enquiries in Chat, e-Mail, and Call.
- Execute enquiries tickets in Freshdesk and Jira.
- Follow up tasks to any assigned person.
- Evaluate performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses and decide to strengthen their lose ends.
- Make accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions (Internal Support Notes).
- Prepare a report to the Line Manager for any issues and obstacles in Internal and External team.
- Execute other assigned tasks from Line Manager.
- Interpret verbal communication from English to Mandarin and vice versa.
- Translates various documents from English/Bahasa to Mandarin and vice versa
- Diploma-3 / Bachelor&rsquos Degree majoring in Information Technology commerce, or related field.
- Technology savvy, with knowledge of mobile and web applications.
- Experience using enterprise customer service software, Freshdesk a plus.
- Experience in Customer Support a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and initiative.
- Ability to work remotely, maintain availability and connectivity during business hours.
- Proficient in Office365, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Mandarin (Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing).
- Hold minimum HSK 5 Certificate, have HSKK certificate will be an advantage.
How do you apply?
Please kindly submit your most updated CV to Recruitment@koltiva.com&nbspwith subject \"Customer Support Officer - Mandarin\"