Become an IT Infrastructure Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva IT Infrastructure Manager?
Koltiva is seeking a strong and seasoned technical person with an emphasis on Infrastructure and transactions for online services. In this role, the person will be working across teams and divisions
What are the key responsibilities of the IT Infrastructure Manager?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, manage and schedule infrastructure, security systems and procedures to improve utilization
- Propose revision of infrastructure operations and perform complex tasks on critical infrastructure upgrades, security projects and infrastructure enhancements.
- Supervise infrastructure team and lead, direct and utilize knowledge on best practices in area related to infrastructure.
- Define software and hardware standards in collaboration with stakeholders and owners.
- Oversee operational costs, conduct near along with long-term financial estimates for expanded functionality and user base.
- Ensure to practice IT asset management inclusive of component inventory maintenance and associated documentation.
- Negotiate with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for infrastructure-specific products and services secure.
- Develop and implement information technology security policies, procedures, and processes.
- Ensure security levels on network, infrastructure and servers are maintained.
- Define and manage IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for organization.
- Test server performance plus provide network presentation statistics.
- Report and prepare strategies to maintain server infrastructure.
1. Bachelor&ampamprsquos degree in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles
3. 5 years of experience managing Cloud &ampampamp DevOps Infrastructure
4. 2 years in a supervisory or management capacity related to information security is preferred.
5. Certified in infrastructure certification will be an added value.
6. Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
7. Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles.
8. Results orientated, proactive, takes initiative.
9. Strong organizational and project management skills
10. Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
How do you apply?
Please kindly submit your most updated CV to Recruitment@koltiva.com with subject "IT Infrstructure Manager"