Become an Talent Acquisition Specialist with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Talent Acquisition Specialist?
The HR Talent Acquisition is integrated in the Business Administration Department. The HR Talent Acquisition is responsible for sourcing, screening and recommending candidates. Developing and executing recruitment plans and strategies are the primary responsibilities to ensure hiring goals are met with the best possible talents.
What are the key responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist?
Responsibilities and Duties
HR Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Coordinate with HR Manager to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Collaborate with PR Team to create great recruitment experience for candidates
- Creative and innovative in finding extraordinary talent through unconventional means, designing creative strategies, and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety roles
- Propose and create Manpower planning along with user and Management
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Collaborate with user to design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position&rsquos requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Standardize job description for every position
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Track recruitment activities and prepare recruitment reports
- Actively research new recruitment methodologies, competitive intelligence to craft creative sourcing strategies.
- Conduct external bench marking to understand high-reaching recruiting landscape and influence standard methodologies with team and partners.
- Participate in and/or lead diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse talent pool
- Assist with the onboarding process to ensure each candidate is ready and excited to start
- Bachelor&rsquos Degree in psychology or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a HR Talent Acquisition or similar role
- Well-developed knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components to include, but not limited from sourcing, pipeline management, screening, assessment &amp interviewing, salary proposal and offer management
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Experience of recruiting in the startup/tech company considered an additional bonus
- Proven ability to manage complex searches in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- People person. Care deeply about growing meaningful relationships and creating an incredible candidate experience for everyone who interacts with
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
How do you apply?
Please kindly submit your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: "Talent Acquisition Specialist"