Become an Social Media Executive with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Social Media Executive?
The Social Media Executive is responsible for creating engaging and winning copies &ndash in both long and short formats &ndash and preferably with SEO knowledge.
What are the key responsibilities of the Social Media Executive?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Social Media Executive is responsible for content creation from idea generation until evaluation, Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Participate in development and creation of content strategy, and development and delivery of content across organic channels while ensuring quality and consistency and content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver new users.
- Create, develop, edit, proofread, and manage content through internal web and legal review process, ensuring it upholds the brand&rsquos tone, voice and style.
- Responsible for production of various kinds of content like presentation decks, blog posts, white papers, landing pages, case studies, social media posts and more.
- Write optimised copy for search engines (i.e., page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Identify opportunities within content marketing for the benefit of Koltiva and our clients.
- Minimum bachelor&rsquos degree in any major. Preferred in marketing management.
- Skilled online writer and editor (3-5 years of experience required).
- Clear, concise, and unambiguous writing style.
- Write effective copies in bulk, with a strong grasp of time management.
- Proven experience delivering high-quality copies, such as industry/segment, call-to actions, presentations, sales pitch decks and LinkedIn content.
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing.
- Proficiency in research and an interest in learning technical material.
- Collaborative and solution-focused approach.
- Passionate about great content and how it contributes to an amazing user experience and enables growth of the product.
- Produce killer copies in English, proven with examples.
- Bahasa Indonesia is a plus.
- Understanding of Agri-tech is a plus.
- Experience in B2B comms is a plus.
How do you apply?
Please submit your most updated resume to email@example.com with subject: "Social Media Executive"