Become an Product Marketing Specialist with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Product Marketing Specialist?
The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for understand the market and provide ideas to improve the product.
What are the key responsibilities of the Product Marketing Specialist?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales with the specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Develop Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy for product and feature launch by utilizing all 7Ps Marketing strategy.
- Execute GTM strategy and optimize it for maximum ROI including and not limited to successfully manage a campaign end-to-end, from the planning, executing, evaluation and being data driven when conducting campaigns.
- Plan and implement integrated campaigns to increase brand visibility, product awareness, and purchase intent.
- Build product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point and is responsible for new product launches.
- Work with relevant stakeholders on the implementation of marketing efforts for the growth of the business (design, content, product, project, and key account) to implement strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate all product marketing campaigns and propose recommendations to get better results.
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly marketing material updates, and sales enablement, leading the efforts to ensure product positioning remains appropriate and consistent across all related materials.
- Work on ad-hoc marketing projects to ensure consistently generating new, high-quality leads for the company.
- Analyze & proposed with guidance on key factors to retain customers, increase return rate of visitors/users, increase current customer spending/leads, and Retain customers - increase repurchase rate or repeat customers
- Minimum bachelor&rsquos degree in any major. Preferred in marketing management.
- Proven experience in product marketing (3-5 years of experience required).
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g., integrated marketing campaigns).
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends).
- Excellent communication skills &bull Have critical thinking skills and result oriented.
- Understanding Agri-tech is a plus.
- Experience in B2B is a plus.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions.
- Professionalism, dedication, and ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
How do you apply?
Please kindly submit your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: "Product Marketing Specialist".