Become an Training and Onboarding Specialist with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Training and Onboarding Specialist?
The Training and Onboarding Specialist is part of the Product Operation Unit, in charge of preparing and delivering trainings on Koltiva products, aimed at both internal and external stakeholders.
What are the key responsibilities of the Training and Onboarding Specialist?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Training and Onboarding Specialist is responsible for collecting and organizing information on the various Koltiva products into training material, developing and improving the training methodology, and supporting the field teams in Indonesia and abroad in training users and customers on Koltiva products. The Training and Onboarding Specialist will proactively seek information from the various units in Koltiva, notably Technology and Product, in order to ensure consistently high standards of training users and onboarding clients and partners. The Training and Onboarding Specialist will also collaborate closely with the Customer Support team, to improve training material based on user feedback, as well as any other related tasks.
- Minimum 3 years experience in technology company or similar.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience related to agriculture, supply chains or AgriTech a strong plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present information in a clear, coherent manner.
- Familiarity with product and application development processes.
- Ability to discuss directly with technical teams to understand features.
- Proactive and problem-solving mindset, able to work independently and test training steps hand-on using products.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and professional level English, additional languages a plus
How do you apply?
Please kindly submit your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: "Training and Onboarding Specialist".