Become an Project Coordinator with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Project Coordinator?
Koltiva is expanding to new agriculture commodities at a fast pace. We are looking for a Project Coordinator with experience in RSPO and ISPO certification of smallholder farmers. The Project Coordinator will oversee the implementation of a sustainability project focused on achieving RSPO and ISPO certification of smallholder farmers in Aceh and North Sumatra.
The Project Coordinator will manage the Cluster Leader and Field Agents located across different provinces and districts in Kalimantan to assure a smooth implementation of field activities including but not limited to 1) Internal Inspections of smallholders 2) Traceability and business support to buying stations 3) Training and coaching of smallholders to align with international and national certification standards (e.g. RSPO and ISPO), 4) Farmer Group, Cooperative, and Gapoktan establishment.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with various internal and external teams to make business decisions and create project implementation strategies that ensure Koltiva&rsquos long-term sustainability. S/he is an integral part of the project implementation team and is working closely with the Program Manager, Regional Project Manager, Agronomy Specialist, Cluster Leader/Field Agents, and Customer & User Support team.
What are the key responsibilities of the Project Coordinator?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Project Coordinator is responsible to ensure the smooth implementation of RSPO and ISPO certification project of smallholder farmers in Aceh and North Sumatra. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans, recruitment of field personnel, and management of project teams.
- Manage a team of cluster leaders and field agents to ensure effective field operation in terms of planning, scheduling, payment, and procurement.
- Train and support cluster leaders and their field agents to understand and implement all requirements for RSPO and ISPO certification.
- Monitor project activities closely in Aceh and North Sumatra to assess the effectiveness of the data collection process using Koltiva&rsquos End-to-End solution.
- Assure quality control of project activities, including supporting field teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback. This includes being responsible for the assessment of the quality of data collected by field staff and disciplinary actions in terms of underperformance.
- Prepare regular reporting to senior management and maintain a positive relationship with partners and clients and project beneficiaries.
- Supervision, mentoring, and management of cluster leader and field implementation staff.
- Work closely with the implementation support team to plan, develop, and deliver staff/partner requests on data, trainings, improving capacities in monitoring and evaluation and data management: data collection, entry, verification and analysis and other identified needs.
- Develop and deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of field staff, training of support groups, and master trainings.
- Contribute to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of Koltiva as a whole.
- Master or bachelor&rsquos degree in sustainable development, plantation management, agriculture, or other related majors.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Experience with ISPO and RSPO certification standards and processes for independent smallholder farmers.
- Proficiency in English and Indonesian language (both written and spoken).
- Knowledge of other Indonesian cash crops (cocoa, rubber, coffee, seaweed, and/or coconut) is a plus.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of basic data analysis.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mind and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Willingness and capability to learn new skills.
- Willingness to work in Aceh and North Sumatra and travel across the region.
How do you apply?
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com  with subject: "PC - Langkat"