Become an Product Operation Officer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Product Operation Officer?
The Product Operation Staff is integrated in the B2C Product Team. Product Operation works to run and manage B2C products in live/production environment to ensure all products run smoothly.
What are the key responsibilities of the Product Operation Officer?
Responsibilities and Duties
Product Operation responsibility must be highly organized and able to work in multitasking mode. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Alignment and coordination with Project Implementation on application deployment for users/clients.
- Perform training to users / project team / client (internal/external).
- Account creation support for user onboarding & demo to clients (internal/external).
- Track and manage feedback from users & clients (internal/external).
- Following up any production issue and coordinating with respective team to find out the root cause.
- Manage product documentation & content, including manual guidance and product FAQs.
- Manage Koltipay operational transaction.
- Alignment with Marketing Team in carrying out marketing strategies
- Good attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong willingness to learn.
- Self-starter with strong sense of curiosity, strong ownership, and can-do attitude.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (especially Excel), Google Office Suite and basic knowledge of SQL.
- Able to communicate in English and Indonesia, via verbal and written medium.
- Bachelor&rsquos degree from a reputable university, fresh graduates are welcome.
How do you apply?
Please submit your most updated resume to email@example.com with subject : "Product Operation Officer - B2C"