Become an Customer Success Officer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Customer Success Officer?
The Customer Success Officer for Latin America is a strategic position within the Key Account unit in Koltiva. The Customer Success Officers goal is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction across all our web and mobile applications, as well as onboard new clients and users.&ampnbspThe Customer Success Officer will play a critical role in the Key Account unit as Koltiva continues to grow internationally. This is a tremendous opportunity for a multilingual and outgoing multitasker to maximize and strengthen the international reach of a well-respected, high-impact start-up AgriTech company.&ampnbspThe Customer Success Officer for Latin America will work remotely, communicating with Koltiva's main office in Indonesia, and with other remote locations around the world.
What are the key responsibilities of the Customer Success Officer?
- Become the client's day-to-day strategic advisor who understands their business challenges and can communicate the positive business outcomes of working with Koltiva.
- Support product/feature handover process from the development team to business users, including specific user trainings.
- Drive adoption and usage of new products and features. Going the extra mile for each customer is part of the job.
- Assist customers and users with their questions, enquiries and complaints, though live chat, email, and calls.
- Replicate issues and provide appropriate solutions or workarounds, and follow up to ensure issue resolution as per agreed SLA.
- Create tickets of requests, questions and complaints, assign the tickets to the appropriate teams and follow up.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer and user support.
- Coordinate internal requests from the teams in Indonesia with clients in the region.
- Perform other tasks as required for the company's strategy in the region.
- Bachelors Degree in technology, commerce, or related field.
- Technology savvy, with knowledge of mobile and web applications.
- Previous experience using enterprise customer service software, notably Freshdesk, a plus.
- Previous experience in Customer Support, Software Solutions or Presales a plus.
- Previous experience in start-ups, in multinational environments a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and initiative.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- Proficient in Office365, especially TEAMS, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in oral and written Spanish and English, business fluency in Portuguese a strong plus.
How do you apply?
Please send your professional CV that outlines your experience and tells us who you are to email@example.com with the subject : CSO - Latin America.
We look forward to hearing from you! Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.