Become an GIS Intern with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva GIS Intern?
Typical work will primarily involve map and figure production to present complex analytical data, geographic data creation, data editing, data management, data analysis, research, and reporting. The GIS Intern ensuring the integrity of MIS database processes, systems and maintenance, and GIS mapping.
What are the key responsibilities of the GIS Intern?
General Task :
- Manage and collecting Global Region Administration Boundry data.
- Collecting Kawasan Hutan and GFW data from scratch.
- Collecting RBI Raster data to crosscheck validation with the data Kawasan Hutan.
- Digitizing Raster data from global Partner as a first step for processing to become vector.
- Fresh Graduated or final-year students  in Geodesy, Geologi, Geography that have enthusiast on GIS or Map Enthusiast, GIS Artisans.
- Has experience of working experience in GIS Mapping Projects is a plus.
- Must understand in Coordinates and Map Projection System Concept.
- Have strong skills in GIS / Mapping software (ArcGIS, QGIS, Global Mapper, Google Earth, SAS Planet)
- Have knowledge about Forestry Area regulation and Aquaculture/Marine regulation is a plus.
- Can Maintain and organize Spatial Data files in various format.
How do you apply?
Please kindly submit your most updated CV to email@example.com with Subject: "GIS Intern"