Become an UI/UX DESIGNER with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva UI/UX DESIGNER?
What are the key responsibilities of the UI/UX DESIGNER?
- Learn real case situations to understand problems in Koltiva products, discover the possible solutions and execute design process.
- Working together with Designers, Product Managers and Developers to create customer-centric UI designs for web and mobile application.
- Develop design prototypes to present ideas and designs effectively.
- Create comprehensive sitemaps, wireframe systems, and process flows.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline: Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning Graphic Design, Information or Interface design.
- Have minimum experience of 2 years in UI/UX field.
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, and able to take on a structured approach in solving problems.
- Good knowledge in Figma. Tools such as constrain, auto layout, and Variant are no challenges for you.
- Able to show 1-2 portfolios in Figma, according to the specification above.
How do you apply?
Please kindly send your most updated resume to email@example.com with subject: "UI/UX Designer".