We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva UI/UX DESIGNER?
What are the key responsibilities of the UI/UX DESIGNER?
- Learn real case situations to understand problems in Koltiva products, discover the possible solutions and execute design process.
- Working together with Designers, Product Managers and Developers to create customer-centric UI designs for web and mobile application.
- Develop design prototypes to present ideas and designs effectively.
- Create comprehensive sitemaps, wireframe systems, and process flows.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline: Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning Graphic Design, Information or Interface design.
- Have minimum experience of 2 years in UI/UX field.
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, and able to take on a structured approach in solving problems.
- Good knowledge in Figma. Tools such as constrain, auto layout, and Variant are no challenges for you.
- Able to show 1-2 portfolios in Figma, according to the specification above.
How do you apply?
Please kindly send your most updated resume to email@example.com with subject: "UI/UX Designer".