We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Front End Developer?
Software engineering takes the central roles for building Koltiva products and systems. You&nbspwill be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications&nbspfront end. You will work in cross-functional teams and everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
What are the key responsibilities of the Front End Developer?
- Define software architecture, collaborate with cross functional teams to understand&nbspthe requirements.
- Identify areas of complexity and bottlenecks in implementation.
- Scope out the deliverables, divide the task and assign timelines.
- Understand, collaborate and distribute knowledge to others, show high level of&nbspethics and team-work.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate their API services.
- Collaborating within cross-functional agile teams.
- Testing, debugging, re-testing, and coordinating with QA, validating software as&nbspready for shipping.
- Take the initiative to learn new technologies and sharing knowledge with team-mates to improve the practice.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and&nbspalgorithms.
- You already have 1+ years of experience as a Web Front End developer.
- You have excellent knowledge of:
- RESTful Services and APIs,
- CSS Preprocessors,
- Cross Browser development, and
- Responsive Design.
- You have working knowledge and experience with any of these frameworks: Vue.js, AngularJS, ReactJS is a plus
- You are comfortable using git in a CI/CD environment.
- You enjoy working on lean and agile development projects or products using Scrum&nbsp&amp Kanban.
- Experience in Marketplace Product, eCommerce applications development is a plus.
- Wiling to learn new technologies.
- Willing to be stationed in Yogyakarta.
How do you apply?
Please kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Front-end Developer Yogyakarta