Become an Backend Developer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Backend Developer?
Software engineering takes the central roles for building Koltiva products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure. You will work in cross-functional teams and everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
What are the key responsibilities of the Backend Developer?
- Define software architecture, collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Identify areas of complexity and bottlenecks in implementation.
- Scope out the deliverables, divide the task and assign timelines.
- Understand, collaborate and distribute knowledge to others, show high level of ethics and team-work.
- Work with front-end developers to integrate their web or mobile code.
- Create scalable and high-performance backend API's.
- Take the initiative to learn new technologies and sharing knowledge with team-mates to improve the practice.
- Bachelor&rsquos degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Java or PHP (Laravel or Codeigniter).
- Minimum 2 years of experience using databases (PostgreSQL, Mysql, SQL Server or others) with experience using stored procedures.
- Understanding of systems using real time interactions (websockets, long-polling, server sent events) or messaging system is a plus.
- Wiling to learn new technologies.
- Experience in Marketplace Product, eCommerce applications development is a plus.
- Willing to be stationed in Yogyakarta.
How do you apply?
Please kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Back-end Developer Yogyakarta