We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Koltiva is an integrated agriculture technology and service company delivering tailor-made sustainability project management and product traceability software applications. Koltiva solutions are integrating global supply chains and business processes into cloud-based collaboration platforms, connected through a multitude of mobile and web applications. Environmental, social, and economic sustainability starts with traceability &ndash with our platform solutions businesses improve quality and efficiency, while reducing risks through multilayered global supply chains.&nbsp
Who is the Koltiva Front End Developer?
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who will be responsible in developing our front-end applications and improving the user experience. This role will need to collaborate with the product, design, and development teams to be able to provide the best possible web applications inside our platform.
What are the key responsibilities of the Front End Developer?
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Collaborate with product manager &amp designer to develop front end application for our platform.
- Identify areas of improvement from both usability and engineering point of views.
- Scope out the deliverables, divide the task and deliver the task in timely manner.
- Understand, collaborate and distribute knowledge to others, show high level of ethics and teamwork.
- Bachelor&rsquos degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Passionate in Front End Application Development.
- Having good cross-browser knowledge and responsive development experience.
- Excellent understanding of REST API.
- Good understanding of component-based development approach.
- Experienced using version control (e.g. GIT or SVN)
How do you apply?
Please send your most updated resume to email@example.com&nbspwith subject: Front-End Developer