Become an Front End Developer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Koltiva is an integrated agriculture technology and service company delivering tailor-made sustainability project management and product traceability software applications. Koltiva solutions are integrating global supply chains and business processes into cloud-based collaboration platforms, connected through a multitude of mobile and web applications. Environmental, social, and economic sustainability starts with traceability &ndash with our platform solutions businesses improve quality and efficiency, while reducing risks through multilayered global supply chains.
Who is the Koltiva Front End Developer?
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who will be responsible in developing our front-end applications and improving the user experience. This role will need to collaborate with the product, design, and development teams to be able to provide the best possible web applications inside our platform.
What are the key responsibilities of the Front End Developer?
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Collaborate with product manager & designer to develop front end application for our platform.
- Identify areas of improvement from both usability and engineering point of views.
- Scope out the deliverables, divide the task and deliver the task in timely manner.
- Understand, collaborate and distribute knowledge to others, show high level of ethics and teamwork.
- Bachelor&rsquos degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Passionate in Front End Application Development.
- Having good cross-browser knowledge and responsive development experience.
- Excellent understanding of REST API.
- Good understanding of component-based development approach.
- Experienced using version control (e.g. GIT or SVN)
How do you apply?
Please send your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Front-End Developer