Become an IoT Engineer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva IoT Engineer?
The person in this position will primarily be responsible for the technical design, development, maintenance and support of the Koltiva IoT systems with a focus on Mobile Application Development and IoT Cloud Development. They will work closely with Product Manager and engineering teams to understand the business objectives and requirements, and assist in the design and implementation of the overall IoT systems. You will work in cross-functional teams and everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
What are the key responsibilities of the IoT Engineer?
- Assemble, configure, test, and pack systems and subsystems IoT for deployment.
- Repair, reconfigure, and upgrade system and subsystems IoT as required.
- Workshop duties include fabrication, setup, repair, and cleaning of equipment.
- Perform software, hardware and firmware upgrades on various equipment.
- Complete and maintain detailed documentation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor&rsquos degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of system computer, cloud computing, Linux, Protocol IoT, Microcontroller, Raspberry Pi and MQTT.
- Proficiency with database technology such as MySQL, SQlite, PostgreSQL.
- Good scripting and programming skills such as Python, C, Java.
- Knowledge of methodology, procedures and practices in all facets of the systems development life cycle, particularly systems design and implementation.
- Systems Planning.
- Systems Design.
- Systems Implementation.
- Software Selection and Implementation.
- Production Systems Support.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org