Become an Key Account Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Key Account Manager?
The Key Account Manager APAC key responsibility is to oversee the relationship of the company with its Software as a Service (SaaS) clients with global projects, and be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The Key Account Manager APAC is to build strong relationships with strategic customers, including identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success. The Key Account Manager APAC works closely with various C-Level Departments to make business decisions and create product strategies that ensure Koltiva's long term sustainability. In the execution of these strategies the Key Account Manager APAC works with the Technology and Applications Department, the Companies Product Managers, and the marketing Sales Department to ensure corporate goals are met on time and on budget while client and market needs are met.
What are the key responsibilities of the Key Account Manager?
The Key Account Manager APAC is responsible for growing company's revenue by ensuring that potential and current clients are satisfied with the services provided, while identifying new business opportunities. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Nurture, expand key relationships and be accountable for your portfolio and associated revenue numbers.
- Develop an expert knowledge of the SaaS platform (cloud-based web and mobile applications).
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and customer feedback to cross-functional teams and the CEO.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies.
- Recruit, train, and supervise local Customer Success Officers across APAC countries.
- Develop product training plans internally and externally, and act as a product champion.
- Consult with Customer and User Support unit to ensure appropriate service levels.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as Key Account Manager in a global scope.
- Experience working at or with companies in IT industry, AgriTech is a big plus.
- Bachelor&rsquos Degree in Business Management, or related fields.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts.
- Problem-solving mindset and attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry.
- Experience working in multicultural environments, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia, verbal and written, is a must additional languages spoken within APAC is a great plus.
How do you apply?
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com with Subject: Key Account Manager