Become an Product Administrator with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Product Administrator?
The Product Administrator is integrated in the Business Development Department. Product Administrator work with scrum teams and help The Product Manager to determine product features and product backlog items, Product Admin role may be required to carry out administrative processing tasks within other areas of the business on an adhoc basis. Product Administrator responsibility should be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. The Product Administrator's main tasks include managing dynamic questionnaire, provide clerical support to The Product Managers and organize product development day-to-day operations.
What are the key responsibilities of the Product Administrator?
Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Provide Administrative Support : Handle administrative work by collaborating closely with the cross-functional team, i.e. engineering, project and product teams.
- Maintains new and existing product configurations or rules setup.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties requiring knowledge of departmental procedures.
- Operational Support: Provide product operational support to product managers.
- Project support for specific features/product.
- Provide support for specific project and/or smallest stream under the project.
- Assist with testing based on reference/checklist given by PM and report result as it is and ensuring all testing is documented accordingly.
- Manage, create and configuring Dynamic questionnaire.
- Good attention to detail for data entry and good problem solving skills.
- Have a strong willingness to learn.
- Self-starter with strong sense of curiosity, strong ownership and can-do attitude.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (especially Excel), Google Office Suite and basic knowledge of SQL.
- Able to communicate in English and Indonesia, via verbal and written medium.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university, fresh graduates are welcome.
How do you apply?
Please send your most updated resume to email@example.com with subject : Product Administrator.