Become an Project Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Project Manager?
Koltiva is expanding to new agriculture commodities at a fast pace. We are looking for a Regional Project Manager with experience in the palm oil and/or rubber sector to oversee the qualitative implementation of selected client projects in association with Koltiva's End-to-End software solution in Kalimantan. The Regional Project Manager will manage the Project Coordinators and Field Agents located across different provinces and districts in Kalimantan and assure a smooth implementation of field activities including but not limited to:
1) Internal Inspections of smallholders
2) Traceability and business support to buying stations
3) Training and coaching of smallholders to align with international and national certification standards (e.g. RSPO and ISPO).
The Regional Program Manager works closely with various internal and external teams to make business decisions and create project implementation strategies that ensure Koltiva's long-term sustainability. S/he is an integral part of the project implementation team and is working closely with the Program Manager, Head of RnD and Agronomy, and the Regional Project Coordinators/Field Agents, and Customer User Support team.
The position is based in (West) Kalimantan with frequent project monitoring visits to East, Central, South, and West Kalimantan, and other Koltiva working areas as needed. Field and business trips may represent 50% of the time allocated.
What are the key responsibilities of the Project Manager?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Regional Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of our field implementation activities related to the rubber and palm oil sector in Kalimantan. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans, recruitment of field personnel, and management of project teams.
- Manage a team of field coordinators and field agents to ensure effective field operation in terms of planning, scheduling, payment, and procurement.
- Socialize Koltiva's End-to-End solution to palm oil mills and rubber processes as a tool to ensure sustainable and traceable sourcing and onboard them to the platform.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation visits across Kalimantan to assess the effectiveness of the data collection process using Koltiva's End-to-End solution.
- Assure quality control of project activities, including supporting field teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback. This includes being responsible for the assessment of the quality of data collected by field staff and disciplinary actions in terms of underperformance.
- Provide feedback, inputs, requirements, and learnings from project implementation services to the Product Management team to continuously improve Koltiva\'s End-to-End solution.&nbsp
- Management of project resources.
- Prepare regular reporting to senior management and clients and maintain a positive relationship with partners and clients and project beneficiaries.
- Supervision, mentoring, and management of project coordination staff and field implementation staff.
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the implementation support team to plan, develop, and deliver staff/partner requests on data, trainings, improving capacities in monitoring and evaluation and data management: data collection, entry, verification and analysis and other identified needs.
- Develop and deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of field staff, training of support groups, master trainings, and presentation to key customer accounts.
- Contribute to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of Koltiva as a whole.
- Participate in reviewing and updating policies and procedures for Koltiva's implementation team, including but not limited to reviewing existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for sustainability program implementation.
- Master or bachelor's degree in sustainable development, agriculture, or other related majors.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Proficiency in English and Indonesian language (both written and spoken).
- Experience with palm oil and/or rubber.
- Knowledge of other Indonesian cash crops (cocoa, coffee, seaweed, and/or coconut).
- Experience with certification standards (ISPO, RSPO, ISCC, etc.).
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of basic data analysis.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mind and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Willingness and capability to learn new skills.
- Willingness to work in (West) Kalimantan and travel to all regions in Indonesia.
How do you apply?
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com with subject: Project Manager.