Become an Quality Assurance Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Koltiva is an integrated agriculture technology and service company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2013 Koltiva solutions are integrating global supply chains and business processes into cloud based collaboration platforms, connected through a multitude of mobile and web applications. Koltiva vision to be the leading cloud platforms for fair and transparent supply chains at scale.
Who is the Koltiva Quality Assurance Manager?
As QA Manager you are responsible to develop effective and efficient methods, maintains documentation throughout the QA process, and communicates with development teams to provide a reliable, consistent, and positive end user experience. The QA manager must be analytical and creative, always coming up with new ways to satisfy needs and encourage workers. They help design enforce quality controls in order to maintain company standards. They also help communicate expectations to employees and provide coaching and corrective action when needed
What are the key responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Manager?
Technical Expectations/Professional Practices:
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated). Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes.
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Understand SQL to query data in the database
- Experience with Selenium, Katalon or similar tools for desktop and mobile application testing
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach
- Demonstrate leadership skill with team-oriented interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: QA Manager)