Become an Head of Data with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Head of Data?
As the Head of Data you will be responsible for developing and governing our data and information strategy in order to drive business decisions and growth. You will develop data procedures and policies, and work closely with various departments to collect, prepare, organize, protect, and analyze data assets while ensuring that the company meets industry best practices. You will also responsible for defining the roadmap for your team and be responsible for planning and executing key initiatives for data science, machine learning, and product insights. Other duties will include leading inter-disciplinary teams, improving and streamlining data systems within the company, and driving innovation.
What are the key responsibilities of the Head of Data?
- Drive innovation on data strategy, analytics practice and systems improvement.
- Designing, building, managing and optimizing data pipelines and then moving these data pipelines effectively into production for key data and analytics consumers (like business/data analysts, data scientists).
- Managing technical teams of data engineering, data analyst, data science and BI with relevant applications including big data solutions, machine learning capabilities and BI tools.
- Guarantee compliance with data governance and data security requirements while creating, improving and operationalizing these integrated and reusable data pipelines, to enable faster data access, integrated data reuse and improved time-to-solution for Koltiva's data and analytics initiatives.
- Implement data privacy policies and comply with data protection regulations.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards.
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data to executive members and staff.
- Excellent technical skills to demonstrate in all areas of data practice including data engineering (pipeline and data warehouse management), data science and advanced analytics.
- Strong understanding of data management fundamentals, including concepts such as data dictionaries, data models, validation, and reporting.
- Ability to manage a team in using data tools to create validation rules (both simple and complex).
- Ability to lead teams in building dynamic dashboards, reports, and presentations on data quality and data status.
- Experience managing data through its lifecycle (especially sourcing, validating, and deploying).
- Experience with different types of databases, including structured and unstructured.
- Experience querying and manipulating data stored in databases to build reports or dashboards.
- Experience managing automated systems.
- Experience using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in leading data and analytics team.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles.
- Results orientated, proactive, takes initiative
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject : Head of Data)