Become an iOS Developer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Koltiva is an integrated agriculture technology and service company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2013 Koltiva solutions are integrating global supply chains and business processes into cloud based collaboration platforms, connected through a multitude of mobile and web applications. Koltiva vision to be the leading cloud platforms for fair and transparent supply chains at scale.
Who is the Koltiva iOS Developer?
iOS developers design and build applications for mobile devices running Apple&rsquos iOS operating software. They are responsible for designing and coding the base application, ensuring the quality of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates. This role includes activity to research new cutting edge technology or other improvement in existing mobile applications. You will work in cross-functional teams and everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
What are the key responsibilities of the iOS Developer?
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple&rsquos iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate with API or other supporting systems.
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS data frameworks such as Core Data, SQlite / Realm and GPS/Geolocation functionality.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with iOS Development environment.
- Have application that already published in Apple Apps Store.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple&rsquos design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com, subject : iOS Developer