Become an Product Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
- At Koltiva, we will never be satisfied with current traceability solutions. We seek inspiration and innovation to revolutionize our software as a service products.
- We encourage our employees to innovate and challenge current industry standards. Koltiva promotes creativity and strives to see employees achieve personal and professional success.
- We promote environmental protection across supply chains, starting in our homes and offices. We aim to mitigate environmentally-damaging practices in all that we do.
- Koltiva believes in continuous growth and learning. We foster curiosity and the desire to learn, grown and innovate.
Who are we?
Koltiva AG&nbspis an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?
Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer\'s profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Who is the Koltiva Product Manager?
We are looking for a quick-learning and motivated Product Manager who can build products to scale. As a Product Manager, you will drive the conceptual and technical development of product ideas, and collaborate with fellow Product Owners to roll-out solutions via agile and data-driven approaches.
What are the key responsibilities of the Product Manager?
- As part of the product team, build the product vision and execute on the prioritized roadmap.
- Work with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements.
- Expand and build your product team as the product and its scope scales.
- Seek product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows.
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Participate in user research initiatives with the design and user research teams to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in support, marketing, sales and business to develop launch strategy, product messaging and training.
- Manage engagement with multiple stakeholdersincluding clients, field teams, and auditors.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Product Manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products.
- At least 2 years of experience working on large-scale enterprise systems or systems with a complex business logic.
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing strategy for multiple projects while collaborating cross-functionally.
- A fast learner, you&amprsquore comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what&amprsquos happening and define &amp measure success on every project.
- You&amprsquore passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- An idea generator. Comfortable with challenging status quo, creative, and possess grit to drive idea to fruition.
- You know how to work with agile product development teams and are excited about identifying new ways to help your team be effective.
- You&amprsquore fluent in English and are a confident communicator.
- Prior experience in building B2B product platforms is great plus.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired.
How do you apply?
Please send your professional CV that outlines your experience and tells us who you are to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you! Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.