Become an Customer Support Officer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
The Product and Customer Support Officer for Latin America is a strategic position within the Operations unit in Koltiva. The Product and Customer Support Officer&amprsquos goal is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction across all our web and mobile applications.&ampnbspThe Product and Customer Support Officer will play a critical role in the Operations unit as Koltiva continues to grow internationally. This is a tremendous opportunity for a multilingual and outgoing multitasker to maximize and strengthen the international reach of a well-respected, high-impact start-up company.&ampnbspThe Product and Customer Support Officer for Latin America will work remotely, communicating with Koltiva&amprsquos main office in Indonesia, and with other remote locations around the world.
Who is the Koltiva Customer Support Officer?
- Bachelor&amprsquos Degree in technology, commerce, or related field&ampnbsp
- Technology savvy, with knowledge of mobile and web applications
- Previous experience using enterprise customer service software, Freshdesk a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Support a plus
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent time-management and initiative
- Ability to work remotely, maintain availability and connectivity during business hours
- Proficient in Office365, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in oral and written Spanish and English, fluent in Portuguese a strong plus
What are the key responsibilities of the Customer Support Officer?
- Assist customers and users with their enquiries and complaints
- Replicate issues and provide appropriate solutions or workarounds, and follow up to ensure issue resolution as per agreed SLA
- Create tickets of requests, questions and complaints, assign the tickets to the appropriate teams and follow up
- Work closely with development and operation teams
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
How do you apply?
Please send your professional CV that outlines your experience and tells us who you are to firstname.lastname@example.org&nbspwith the subject : PCS - Latin America
We look forward to hearing from you! Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.