Become an Infrastructure & DevOps Engineer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Infrastructure & DevOps Engineer?
IT Infrastructure Team seeking a strong and seasoned technical person with an emphasis on Infrastructure and transactions for online services. In this role, they will be working across teams and divisions.&nbspHe/she will work closely with IT Development Team, Operation Division, IT Security, HR Division and with Koltiva client (multinational company) to ensure Koltiva systems running well.
What are the key responsibilities of the Infrastructure & DevOps Engineer?
Technical Expectations/Professional Practices:
- Direct responsible to handle user and role management on Gitlab Repo.
- Monitor DevOps Automation.
- Collaborate with Development Team for development workflow.
- Able to analyse and troubleshoot for DevOps issues.
- Able to handle management web server, user pool, storage services.
- Able to follow up and escalation initiative for any stuck process on Infra tasks.
- Collaborate with Backend team for any middleware services.
- Able to research for new Infra features.
- Able to advise for any infra optimization and improvement.
- Able to support Infra documentations (creation and modification).
- Bachelor degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles
- Experienced on-premises Infrastructure, Cloud DevOps Infrastructure
- Demonstrated skills in how to analyse any issue and initiative to solving
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment as well as the ability to work cross functionally and create virtual teams.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially in English.
- Demonstrate leadership skill with team-oriented interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay updated with current infrastructure trends.
- Certified in infrastructure certification will be an added value.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com (Subject : IT Infrastructure and DevOps)