We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer?
IT Infrastructure Team seeking a strong and seasoned technical person with an emphasis on Infrastructure and transactions for online services. In this role, they will be working across teams and divisions. He/she will work closely with IT Development Team, Operation Division, IT Security, HR Division and with Koltiva client (multinational company) to ensure Koltiva systems running well.
What are the key responsibilities of the Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer?
Technical Expectations/Professional Practices:
- Direct responsible to handle user and role management on Gitlab Repo.
- Monitor DevOps Automation.
- Collaborate with Development Team for development workflow.
- Able to analyse and troubleshoot for DevOps issues.
- Able to handle management web server, user pool, storage services.
- Able to follow up and escalation initiative for any stuck process on Infra tasks.
- Collaborate with Backend team for any middleware services.
- Able to research for new Infra features.
- Able to advise for any infra optimization and improvement.
- Able to support Infra documentations (creation and modification)
- Bachelor degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles.
- Experienced on-premises Infrastructure, Cloud DevOps Infrastructure.
- Demonstrated skills in how to analyse any issue and initiative to solving.
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment as well as the ability to work cross functionally and create virtual teams.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially in English.
- Demonstrate leadership skill with team-oriented interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay updated with current infrastructure trends.
- Certified in infrastructure certification will be an added value.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com (Subject : IT Infrastructure and DevOps)