Become an IT Security Engineer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva IT Security Engineer?
IT Security Team seeking a strong and seasoned technical person with an emphasis on technical security of data and transactions for online services. In this role, they will be working across teams and divisions to collaborate on efforts to build and expand the information security program as part of the Koltiva information security team.
He/she will work closely with Operation Division, IT Infrastructure, HR Division and also with Koltiva client (multinational company) to ensure Koltiva security systems and monitoring enable our business while maintaining controls and compliance overall business/IT operation in Koltiva.
What are the key responsibilities of the IT Security Engineer?
Technical Expectations/Professional Practices:
- Directly responsible to establish and maintain system and application security within company infrastructure.
- Establish and oversee formal risk assessment program for various Information systems, services and processes.
- Involved in performing security assessment on developed or improved in-house systems and third-party services.
- Research, initiate, and ensure compliance with PCI DSS, SNI ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and other related industry compliance.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for security trends through training, research and development in order to mitigate potential security exposures.
- Liaise with Operation Division, IT Infrastructure, HR Division and also with Koltiva client (multinational company) to remediate new and outstanding issues track security-related issues in Koltiva system.
- Maintain expertise on Train other staff and external clients for security awareness as necessary.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experienced about threat, vulnerability, impact and risk and their implementation on business process.
- Experienced with as many as the following regulations, frameworks, and/or industry standards:Framework: COBIT, ISO/IEC 27000-series, etc
- Holding one or more of the following certificates is an advantage (e.g., CCNA, CEH, OWASP etc.)
- Experienced in Cloud Infrastructure is an advantage
- Experienced with penetration testing and other technical security assessments is an advantage
- Demonstrated skills in risk assessment, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment as well as the ability to work cross functionally and create virtual teams.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially in English.
- Demonstrate leadership skill with team-oriented interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject : IT Security Engineer)