Become an HR Organization Development Officer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
The Organization Development Officeris integrated in the Business Administration Department. The Organization Development Officergoal is to help organizations build the capacity to change and achieve greater effectiveness by developing, improving, and reinforcing strategies, structures, and processes.
Who is the Koltiva HR Organization Development Officer?
- At least two years experience as an organizational development specialist in a related industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Management or Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of skills development and capacity building strategies.
- Advanced proficiency in office and business administration software.
- Exceptional interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
Superb analytical and time-management skills.
What are the key responsibilities of the HR Organization Development Officer?
- Analyzing business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of resources.
- Designing and implementing a variety of developmental initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials.
- Interviewing personnel and facilitating targeted skills development initiatives.
- Leading business optimization initiatives by conducting individual or group training sessions for personnel.
- Contributing to the structuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives.
- Optimizing personnel utilization by increasing cross-functionality and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Measuring the impact of interventions on staff performance, efficiency, employee retention, and job satisfaction.
- Advising executives and senior managers and recommending efficient and cost-effective solutions for identified challenges.
- Documenting processes and presenting progress reports to executives and senior managers.
- Help to promote the organization&rsquos value in the workplace
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject : Job Position_Name)