Become an Product Owner with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
The Product Owner&ampnbspis integrated in the Business Development Department. Product Owner&ampnbspmanage the product development process to ensure that clients needs are met. Product Owners work with scrum teams to determine product features and manage product backlog items, as well as communicate with stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction.
Who is the Koltiva Product Owner?
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3 years
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Having experience related to ERP system is preferable
- In-depth&ampnbspknowledge of Agile process and principles&ampnbsp
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
What are the key responsibilities of the Product Owner?
Product Owner responsibilityis to ensures their products offer optimal value to potential customers.Interface with customers, gather feature requests, schedule new releases, and coordinate sprints. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new &ampampnbsp functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject : Job Position_Name)