Become an Lead UI/UX with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
The Lead UX/UI Designer&rsquos responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools, and experience leading a team.
Who is the Koltiva Lead UI/UX?
- Over 5 years of experience as UX/UI designer, including at least 2 years as team leader, or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or design-related discipline, or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills, ability to lead and mentor the UX/UI team
- Strong proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding and technical skills
- Demonstrated visual design expertise, creating simple and functional designs and layouts
- Experience working in multicultural environments, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in DesignOps a plus
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English, verbal and written
- ortfolio of UX/UI work
What are the key responsibilities of the Lead UI/UX?
- Manage the UX/UI team and operations, including resourcing, planning and processes identify needs and implement required changes in process and tools to ensure the team works efficiently
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX UI designers and Developers to ensure a unified and cohesive user experience across Koltiva products
- Create user journeys, content hierarchy, sketches, wireframes and mock-ups
- Conduct user needs assessment, identify key tasks for user research, competitive analysis, user testing, and develop a usability plan
- Develop design prototypes to present ideas and designs effectively.
- Influence user research and evaluate user feedback to enhance apps and flows
- Identify tools, templates, and techniques that will evolve existing practices for the UX/UI Team
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com (Subject : Job Position_Name)