Become an Design and Communication Assistant with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
The Design and Multimedia Assistant is integrated in the Public Relation Design and UI and UX Unit and is working closely with PR and Design team, UI and UX, IMS, Customer Services, and HR and People department. The Design and Multimedia Assistant goal is support the internal and external communication activities to improve our training kits to make it our user easier to understand and improve image of company
Who is the Koltiva Design and Communication Assistant?
- Diploma Degree or Bachelor\'s degree in Graphics Design, Public Relations, Visual Communication or a related subject from an accredited academic institution, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience to develop training kits product such as, Poster, Flipchart, Banner and Etc
- Experience to design mascot or character illustration
- Experience in event and conference management for large government and/or multi-national events
- Capacity in photography and video taking
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working int inter-cultural teams and environments
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team
- Excellent spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia and intermediate English
What are the key responsibilities of the Design and Communication Assistant?
- Ensure corporate branding through design on various medias &ampnbspsuch as&ampnbsp signboard,&ampnbsp certificate, ID Card, business card etc
- Design, develop and publish public relations materials and printed media campaigns such banners, posters, booklets, brochures, leaflets and other promotional materials for the program
- Develop graphics and layouts product illustrations for digital and printed media
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer
- Choose, file, and organize photos from the program activities, to be used in the program promotion material and reports
- Prepare visual presentation, and public talk for program management in cooperation with the Superior
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject : Job Position_Name)