Become an Data Sales and Traceability Officer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- At least two years experience at the supervisory level in a similar position.
- Minimum Diploma 3 from an accredited University or college in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Experience using statistical tools for data analysis (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Google Analytics).
- Experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular) and data programs.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- Thorough with Strong Analytical Skills.
- Investigative and Trouble Shooting Skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
Who is the Koltiva Data Sales and Traceability Officer?
The Data Sales and Traceability Officer is integrated in the Operations Department and is working closely with Implementation Team in the Operations Departments. The Data Sales and Traceability Officer goal is to ensure all support provided to customers in the form of reports, data checking and technical support in excellent service standards across all our web and mobile applications.
What are the key responsibilities of the Data Sales and Traceability Officer?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Data Sales and Traceability Officer is responsible to support customer for sales and traceability data and to ensure continued satisfaction with Koltiva. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing Master data, including creation, updates and deletion.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Provide weekly and/or monthly sales and traceability reports.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Collaborate effectively with the development team by creating and issuing bug finding and proposing new feature upon request.
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Training end users on farmers and traders&rsquo sales and traceability mobile app.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant reports.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org