Become an Lead Data Analyst and BI Reporting with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- At least three years experience at the supervisory level in a similar position.
- Minimum Diploma 3 from an accredited University or college in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Experience using statistical tools for data analysis (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Google Analytics).
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI).
- Proven experience as a BI Developer, a Data Scientist or in related field.
- Experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular) and data programs.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail is required.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude and critical thinking skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and techniques.
- Ability to work multi-task and under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
- Project Management experience.
Who is the Koltiva Lead Data Analyst and BI Reporting?
The Leader for Data Analyst and BI Reporting is integrated in the Operations Department and is working closely with Implementation Team in the Operations Departments and with Product Management and Software Development Departments. The Team Leader for Data Analyst and BI Reporting goal is to ensure all support provided to customers in the form of reports and visualization, data checking and technical support in excellent service standards across all our web and mobile applications.
What are the key responsibilities of the Lead Data Analyst and BI Reporting?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Leader for Data Analyst and BI Reporting is responsible to support customer and our internal team by designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions and data reports, to ensure continued satisfaction with Koltiva. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools) or data analytics report using existing tools and databases.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms.
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes).
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems and data reporting platforms.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Helping develop reports and analysis to another team.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Collaborate effectively with the development team by creating and issuing bug finding and proposing new feature upon request.
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant reports.
- Supervise day-to-day in operations in the data department.
- Provide direction and assistance to subordinates in handling request and support to another team.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org