Become an Quality Assurance Officer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Quality Assurance Officer?
What are the key responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Officer?
- Perform testing and application documentation and provide training to application users.
- Work with internal teams (eg engineering team and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop and implement testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Identify the causes of non-conforming software with document and record thoroughly and train to use the application.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Collaborate well with developers and QA Engineer-conterparts in supporting each other to ensure high-quality products
- Bachelor / Diploma 3 majoring in Information Technology or a relevant major.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- Understand the application testing process.
- Understand the software development cycle with deep knowledge in Agile process management methodologies.
- Knowledge on test automation tools is a plus (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Postman & JMeter).
- Commitment to work in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How do you apply?
Please kindly send your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: "QA Officer"