Become an Java Developer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- Bachelor degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer or similar role
- Experience building Java EE applications
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Understand SQL to query and process data in the database include creating view, function, and stored procedure.
- Have an understanding or experience of Kafka or other Messaging technology is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles.
Who is the Koltiva Java Developer?
Software engineering takes the central roles for building Koltiva products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure.&ampampnbsp
You will work in cross-functional teams and everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.&nbsp
What are the key responsibilities of the Java Developer?
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Identify areas of complexity and bottlenecks in implementation.
- Understand, collaborate and distribute knowledge to others, show high level of ethics and team-work
- Work with front-end developers to integrate their web or mobile app.
- Create scalable and high-performance backend system
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org