Become an Mobile Developer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- At least 2-year experience on related tasks.
- Experienced in developing mobile app, proven by portofolios &ampamp already have project that published to playstore.
- Experienced in android native programming (React Native is a plus)
- Experienced in using mobile tech: SqlLite, Firebase Messaging, Android Worker, Android ReactiveX, Android Maps, Retrofit, Location based application.
- Experienced with REST API\'s, JSON &ampamp XML processing.
- Willing to be stationed in Jakarta.
Who is the Koltiva Mobile Developer?
Developing a mobile application system starting from the design process,&nbspcoding&nbspand modification of the application system according to specifications and requirements.&nbsp
What are the key responsibilities of the Mobile Developer?
Task and Responsbility :
- Supports the entire application life cycle (concept, design, testing, release and support)
- Generate mobile applications that run functionally
- Identifying problems found by testing or customer feedback, and correcting problems or referring to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Interface design to enhance user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and advise on the development of new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitt your cv at web career Koltiva.