Become an Assistant Project Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- At least three years experience at a similar position.
- Associate or bachelors degree in a relevant field.
- Understanding Cocoa or general agriculture related project management.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
- Excellent computer skills, including proven Microsoft excel experience.
- Female applicants are highly encouraged.
Who is the Koltiva Assistant Project Manager?
The Assistant Project Manager is integral part of the project implementation team and is working closely with the Project Manager, the regional Project Coordinators, and the Customer and User Support team. The Assistant Project Manager goal is to enhance coordination across Koltiva Departments for improved communication, documentation, and collaboration in the Project Implementation Unit, specifically in the CocoaTrace product line.
What are the key responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for supporting the project manager that daily implementation is running effectively. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Coordinate and provide support to regional project coordinators to ensure effective field operation in terms of planning, scheduling, payment, and procurement
- Coordinate with Admin, HR and Procurement units to plan, execute and ensure adequate support for field implementation team
- Work closely with implementation support team to plan, develop, maintain and deliver staff/partner request on data, trainings, improving capacities in monitoring and evaluation and data management: data collection, entry, verification and analysis and other identified needs
- Support project manager and project coordinators to verify, analyze and report field progress data and traceability data
- Coordinate client specific progress report updates, including being responsible for the quality of weekly updates and progress tracking
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to related team members
- Manage and update IMS documentations according to certification standards
- Write reports documenting work carried out in the field
- Participate in reviewing and updating policies and procedures for Koltiva implementation team
- Translation work as required
- Minutes of Meetings writing etc and other documentation from partner collaborations
- Professionally represent Koltiva as required in meetings or other relevant events.
How do you apply?
Silahkan kirimkan professional CV dengan identitas diri lengkap ke email email@example.com atau silahkan registrasi diri anda di website career Koltiva