We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva User and Customer Support Manager?
The&nbspUser &amp Client Support Manager&nbspworking closely with the Product Support Manager and IT Department.&nbspThe&nbspUser &amp Client Support Manager&nbsptarget is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction across all our web and mobile applications.
What are the key responsibilities of the User and Customer Support Manager?
Responsibilities and Duties
The User &amp Client Support Manager is responsible for maintain customer relationship to ensure continued satisfaction with the organization. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Supervise day-to-day in operations in the customer service department.
- To keep good relationship with clients and do internal coordination with other division or department to ensure that the information provided to clients is appropriate.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer\'s complaint determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem expediting correction or adjustment following up to ensure resolution.
- Supervise all aspects of interaction between clients and company, and monitor customer service experience.
- Create ticket of customer request, question and complaints and distribute the ticket to the product owner/ product representative for preparation of answer and follow up.
- Lead and Manage call center projects for improving quantitative and qualitative performance and clients satisfaction.
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain operational activities periodically to match the SOP.
- Provide direction and assistance to subordinate in handling complaints (service attitude).
- Conducting coaching and counseling as an effort to improve performance knowledge.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Update globally available content in our CRM, ERP, and Supply Chain Management apps.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org&nbspwith subject: \"User and Client Support Manager\"