Become an User and Client Support Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva User and Client Support Manager?
The User & Client Support Manager working closely with the Product Support Manager and IT Department. The User & Client Support Manager target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction across all our web and mobile applications.
What are the key responsibilities of the User and Client Support Manager?
Responsibilities and Duties
The User & Client Support Manager is responsible for maintain customer relationship to ensure continued satisfaction with the organization. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Supervise day-to-day in operations in the customer service department.
- To keep good relationship with clients and do internal coordination with other division or department to ensure that the information provided to clients is appropriate.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem expediting correction or adjustment following up to ensure resolution.
- Supervise all aspects of interaction between clients and company, and monitor customer service experience.
- Create ticket of customer request, question and complaints and distribute the ticket to the product owner/ product representative for preparation of answer and follow up.
- Lead and Manage call center projects for improving quantitative and qualitative performance and clients satisfaction.
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain operational activities periodically to match the SOP.
- Provide direction and assistance to subordinate in handling complaints (service attitude).
- Conducting coaching and counseling as an effort to improve performance knowledge.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Update globally available content in our CRM, ERP, and Supply Chain Management apps.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: "User and Client Support Manager"