Become an Scrum Master with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- Bachelor&ampamprsquos Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience with Project Management or Agile coaching
- Prior knowledge and understanding and understanding of industry standard patterns and techniques for practicing the Agile Scrum process preferred
- Previous experience with the following also strongly preferred: Lean Process, Six Sigma, JIRA, Confluence or other Project Management tools
- Experience managing project through the full system development lifecycle
- Previous experience in Software Engineering, Business/Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Multiple language abilities preferred-fluency in English (written and spoken) required
Who is the Koltiva Scrum Master?
The Scrum Master is an organizational servant leader who works agile delivery teams, product management, the leadership team, and other parts of the business to improve our ability to deliver value and quality to our customer base. This position will guide and serve teams that deliver technology solutions, through effective application of the Lean/Agile principles and frameworks using Scrum, Kanban, and other agile methods and practices.
What are the key responsibilities of the Scrum Master?
- Ensure Scrum, Kanban, and other agile methods and practices are being followed as agreed to by the team
- Remove barriers and impediments for product development teams, Coach team members on Scrum and Agile best practices
- Participate and contribute to product roadmap and release plans
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Works with core team and key field through trials and controlled customer deployments
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance
- Proactively establish good working relationships with all project team members and representatives of all impacted organizations.
- Create the sprint daily report and documentation about the team progress to make it visible to the entire team, product owner, and all the stakeholders
- Maintain the backlog, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
How do you apply?
Please send your professional CV that outlines your experience and tells us who you are to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you! Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.