Become an Product Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva is leading the agriculture commodity traceability revolution. Koltiva has reinvented mobile technologies to improve smallholder farmer productivity, product quality and mitigate environmental harm in end-to-end supply chains. Koltiva manages data from more than 200,000 smallholder farmers for 12 multinational clients’ sustainable and traceable supply chains.
What do we do?Koltiva provides affordable, tailor-made software solutions and professional services, creating system transparency between suppliers and customers.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Product Manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products.
- At least 2 years of experience working on large-scale enterprise systems or systems with a complex business logic.
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing strategy for multiple projects while collaborating cross-functionally.
- A fast learner, you\'re comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what\'s happening and define key measure of success on every project.
- You\'re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- An idea generator. Comfortable with challenging status quo, creative, and possess grit to drive idea to fruition.
- You know how to work with agile product development teams and are excited about identifying new ways to help your team be effective.
- You\'re fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia and are a confident communicator.
- Prior experience in building B2B product platforms is great plus, especially in the Agri-Tech and the Fin-Tech sectors.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired.
- A successful track record in setting priorities keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Koltiva.
Who is the Koltiva Product Manager?
The Product Managers key responsibility is to ensure Koltivas products and services are in line with latest best practices and customers requirements. The Product Manager is responsible for the vision and profitability of selected Agri-Tech product lines. The Product Manager works closely with various teams to make business decisions and create product strategies that ensure Koltivas long term sustainability. In the execution of these strategies the Product Manager works with the Technology and Applications Department and the Business Development Departments to ensure corporate goals are met on time and on budget while client and market needs are met.
What are the key responsibilities of the Product Manager?
The Product Manager is responsible for all aspects of a product line including the coordination of activities across various departments. This extends from deepening the profitability and penetration of existing products to developing new products for the company. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- Prepare, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, overseeing interdepartmental activities to execute plans.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the products.
- Define feature roadmap for Koltiva&rsquos products based on business opportunities and market research.
- Monitor and set prices on products in product lines to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products.
- Work with sales management and other contributors to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy.
- Create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Business Analysts and contribute and approve the product-related Business Requirements Documents.
- Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
- Become the subject matter expert in product&rsquos markets and provide vision and leadership to technological R&ampD efforts.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training teams.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product lines with Marketing Support team (including Release Notes, demonstrations, and Improvement Reports).
- Collaborate to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities (e.g., Buy/Build decisions).
- Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform the Koltiva Executive Team of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research studies.
- Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of sales staff, training of support groups, train the trainer programs, and presentations at symposia, trade shows, and key customer accounts.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development.
- Work with Training team to develop product training plan internally and externally, and act as a product champion within the company.
- Consult with Client Services team to ensure appropriate service levels for the product line.
How do you apply?
Please send your professional CV that outlines your experience and tells us who you are to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you! Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.