Become an Data Analyst and Support Officer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva is leading the agriculture commodity traceability revolution. Koltiva has reinvented mobile technologies to improve smallholder farmer productivity, product quality and mitigate environmental harm in end-to-end supply chains. Koltiva manages data from more than 200,000 smallholder farmers for 12 multinational clients’ sustainable and traceable supply chains.
What do we do?Koltiva provides affordable, tailor-made software solutions and professional services, creating system transparency between suppliers and customers.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- Minimum Diploma 3 from an accredited University or college in Computer Science
- Experience using statistical tools for data analyses (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Google Analytics)
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
Who is the Koltiva Data Analyst and Support Officer?
We are looking to hire data analyst and support officer to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing report, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of popular data analysis tools and database
What are the key responsibilities of the Data Analyst and Support Officer?
- Managing Master data, including creation, updates and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Helping develop reports and analysis
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
How do you apply?
Please send your professional CV with complete identity to email@example.com or please register yourself on the Koltiva career website