Become an Java Developer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva is leading the agriculture commodity traceability revolution. Koltiva has reinvented mobile technologies to improve smallholder farmer productivity, product quality and mitigate environmental harm in end-to-end supply chains. Koltiva manages data from more than 200,000 smallholder farmers for 12 multinational clients’ sustainable and traceable supply chains.
What do we do?Koltiva provides affordable, tailor-made software solutions and professional services, creating system transparency between suppliers and customers.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- Bachelor&rsquos degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer or similar role
- Experience building Java EE applications
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Understand SQL to query and process data in the database include creating view, function, and stored procedure.
- Have an understanding or experience of Kafka or other Messaging technology is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles.
Who is the Koltiva Java Developer?
Software engineering takes the central roles for building Koltiva products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure.
You will work in cross-functional teams and everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
What are the key responsibilities of the Java Developer?
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Identify areas of complexity and bottlenecks in implementation.
- Understand, collaborate and distribute knowledge to others, show high level of ethics and team-work
- Work with front-end developers to integrate their web or mobile app.
- Create scalable and high-performance backend system
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org